1. Each pronoun agrees with their antecedent.
2. Just between you and I, case is important.
3. Verbs has to agree with their subjects.
4. Watch out for irregular verbs which have crope into our language.
5. Don’t use no double negatives.
6. A writer mustn’t shift your point of view.
7. When dangling, don’t use participles.
8. Join clauses good, like a conjunction should.
9. Don’t write a run-on sentence you got to punctuate it.
10. About sentence fragments.
11. In a letter themes reports articles and stuff like that we use commas to keep a string of items apart.
12. Don’t use commas, which aren’t necessary.
13. It’s very important that you use apostrophe’s right.
14. Don’t abbrev.
15. Check to see if you any words out.
16. As far as incomplete construction, they are wrong.
17. Don’t use a preposition to end a sentence with.
18. Last but not least, lay off the cliches.
Thanks to Diane for this!