I hadn’t originally planned it this way, but Friday is a day to celebrate the end of the working week for most of us, and a chance for me to show some of my ‘other’ selves to the world.
Sometimes I show a cartoon I’ve come up with, and sometimes I link to silly things – last weeks’ trivia post has generated so much traffic to the site, I had no idea!! And of course, LOLCats features on occasion! I try to make some vague link to health but at other times I think I’m just attempting to maintain my own mental health…
Have you seen these bumper stickers?
“I took an IQ test and the results were negative.”
“Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?”
“He who laughs last, thinks slowest”
A Few Daily Affirmations for the Unstable
- I no longer need to punish, deceive or compromise myself. Unless, of course, I want to stay employed.
- A good scapegoat is nearly as welcome as a solution to the problem.
- As I let go of my feelings of guilt, I can get in touch with my Inner Psychopath.
- I have the power to channel my imagination into ever-soaring levels of suspicion and paranoia.
- Today, I will gladly share my experience and advice, for there are no sweeter words than “I told you so.”
- I need not suffer in silence while I can still moan, whimper and complain.
- As I learn the innermost secrets of the people around me, they reward me in many ways to keep me quiet.
- I assume full responsibility for my actions, except the ones that are someone else’s fault.
- I honor my personality flaws, for without them I would have no personality at all.
- The first step is to say nice things about myself. The second, to do nice things for myself. The third, to find someone to buy me nice things.
- Just for today, I will not sit in my living room all day watching TV. Instead I will move my TV into the bedroom.
- Why should I waste my time reliving the past when I can spend it worrying about the future?
Overheard in a doctor’s office:
‘Doc I put my back out last night when I took the rubbish out’
Doc says ‘Haven’t you heard of recycling?’
—think about it, think about it!
And I HAD to leave you with this one…
more cat pictures