- Some awesome CBT worksheets and resources
- 'Faking' or 'Malingering' or 'Exaggerated Pain Behaviour'
- Explaining pain to people with chronic pain
- "It's there and I'm stuck with it" - chronic knee pain after knee joint replacement
- What to do when feeling low, grumpy or fatigued...
- Friday funnies - in honour of occupational therapy DIY
- Practical action plans and a worksheet for problem solving when the actions get stuck
- Daily routines: a framework for healthy living
- An introduction to case formulation
- Useful resources: handouts on basic coping skills
- 950,285 hits
Tagsacceptance activity Assessment biopsychosocial blog CBT change Chronic pain Clinical reasoning cognitive Cognitive Behavioural Therapy coping coping strategies disability Education Friday funnies function funny goal-setting goals Health healthcare Humour importance Low back pain mindfulness Motivation Occupational therapy Pain pain management physiotherapy Psychology rehabilitation relaxation Research Resilience Resources Return to Work RTW science self management theory Therapeutic approaches treatment values
Adiemus on Flickr
Updated: January 2011