- Some awesome CBT worksheets and resources
- 'Faking' or 'Malingering' or 'Exaggerated Pain Behaviour'
- Explaining pain to people with chronic pain
- Practical action plans and a worksheet for problem solving when the actions get stuck
- What to do when feeling low, grumpy or fatigued...
- Some resources for ACT (Acceptance and Commitment Therapy)
- Occupational therapists only
- What do people expect when they get referred to a pain management centre?
- "You're just being a hypochondriac" - health anxiety & chronic pain
- What is coping?
- 1,013,606 hits
- acceptance ACT activity anxiety Assessment avoidance beliefs biopsychosocial blog blogs cartoons case formulation CBT change Chronic pain Clinical reasoning cognitive Cognitive Behavioural Therapy confidence coping coping strategies CRPS disability Education exercise fear avoidance fibromyalgia Friday Friday funnies Friday funny fun function funny goal-setting goals Health healthcare humor Humour hypnosis importance interdisciplinary jokes laugh links Low back pain mindfulness Motivation Occupational therapy outcomes Pain pain management photography physiotherapy positive psychology psychologist Psychology rehabilitation relaxation Research Resilience Resources Return to Work RTW science self help self management sleep theory Therapeutic approaches treatment trivia values wellbeing work
Adiemus on Flickr
Updated: January 2011