The Kreativ Blogger Award
Thanks to How to Cope with Pain who has just given me the Kreativ Blogger Award!
Each winner of the award gets to list six things he or she is happy about.
Now that’s a pleasure!
- It’s Friday, so I get to hunt out Friday Funnies (coming up later today).
- My cat is sitting on the end of my bed, and I’m blogging in bed (and it’s 8.15 in the morning!) – she’s turned away from me because I kicked her off the newspaper while I was trying to read it. Why do they sit right in the middle of the newspaper?! She’s gorgeous, and has the most amazing purr.
- I have some beautiful roses in the garden at the moment, and they smell divine.
- I have the luxury of being able to ‘do academic’ today and write, which I absolutely love.
- I’m returning my library books today so I get to choose another 5 FREE reads! My bookshelves are thankful, they are groaning because I am truly a bibliophile of great magnitude.
- I’m taking my camera out to do some flower macro shots later today, and I just love my photography.
I also get to nominate some blogs, so here goes!
- Borealnz beautiful blog – stunning photographs and commentary from New Zealand
- cb’s Fighting Monsters blog - a social worker in Britain with a wonderful wit and insightful thoughts
- Salford University Occupational Therapy Education blog – learn more!
- Musings of a Distractible Mind – Dr Rob’s humour is almost as nutty as mine! I have no llama.
- Shrinkrap – a trio of psychiatrists, as they say ‘a place to talk where no-one has to listen’
- HumanAntiGravitySuit – heady intellectual stuff from a Professional Human Primate Social Groomer and Contented “Neuroplastician” (a.k.a. Physiotherapist)
I hope you visit these guys – they’re well worth dipping into!