- Some awesome CBT worksheets and resources
- Useful resources: handouts on basic coping skills
- What is coping?
- Explaining pain to people with chronic pain
- What to do when feeling low, grumpy or fatigued...
- Act-ing Well, living well ii
- An introduction to case formulation
- Practical action plans and a worksheet for problem solving when the actions get stuck
- 'Faking' or 'Malingering' or 'Exaggerated Pain Behaviour'
- Really bad puns....
- 1,014,011 hits
- acceptance ACT activity anxiety Assessment avoidance beliefs biopsychosocial blog blogs cartoons case formulation CBT change Chronic pain Clinical reasoning cognitive Cognitive Behavioural Therapy confidence coping coping strategies CRPS disability Education exercise fear avoidance fibromyalgia Friday Friday funnies Friday funny fun function funny goal-setting goals Health healthcare humor Humour hypnosis importance interdisciplinary jokes laugh links Low back pain mindfulness Motivation Occupational therapy outcomes Pain pain management photography physiotherapy positive psychology psychologist Psychology rehabilitation relaxation Research Resilience Resources Return to Work RTW science self help self management sleep theory Therapeutic approaches treatment trivia values wellbeing work
Adiemus on Flickr
Updated: January 2011%d bloggers like this: